FAU at USF Alumni Tailgate
Join us on the road this fall for Florida Atlantic’s inaugural American Athletic Conference football season!
Cheer on the Owls as they take on USF on Saturday, October 14, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.
The alumni tailgate will take place outside of Raymond James Stadium prior to kickoff. Tailgate and kickoff times are TBA.
Registration includes access to the pregame tailgate with hors d’oevres, non-alcoholic beverages and two alcoholic beverage drink tickets per guest. Children under 12 receive complimentary admission and hors d’oevres. Food offerings will be specified closer to gameday.
A portion of your event registration benefits student scholarships.
*Please note, game tickets, parking and transportation are not included. There will be no refunds for tailgate events.
Additionally, we’ll also be holding an alumni happy hour in Tampa the night before the game on Friday, Oct. 14, at Whiskey Cake Kitchen and Bar!
- The tailgate will be located in lot 5/7 outside of the south endzone of Raymond James Stadium, directly across West Tampa Bay Blvd.
- Game tickets can be purchased here through Florida Atlantic Athletics. For ticket questions please call 1-866-FAU-OWLS or email [email protected].
- Parking lots are available surrounding Raymond James Stadium; all lots affiliated with the stadium are cashless.
- Click here for parking information and FAQ’s.
Local Accommodation Information:
- Renaissance Tampa International Plaza – 1.6 miles to Raymond James Stadium
- Aloft Tampa Midtown – 1.8 miles to Raymond James Stadium
- Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore – 2 miles to Raymond James Stadium
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore – 2.3 miles to Raymond James Stadium
- Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore – Airport Area – 2.6 miles to Raymond James Stadium
For any further questions, please contact Erika Carlson at [email protected].
We hope to see you there!