We are thrilled to welcome you and your family back to campus for the 2003 Football team’s 20-year reunion on August 4-5 in Boca Raton!
Come back home and reunite with your teammates as we celebrate the team’s monumental contributions to Florida Atlantic’s history.
Registration fees are $10 for student-athlete alumni and coaches, and $20 for family, friends, and other guests. Children 12 and under are free.
5 p.m. Welcome Happy Hour at Yard House in Mizner Park
201 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
9-11 a.m. — Football Practice
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Tour of the Schmidt Family Complex
4-6 p.m. — Happy Hour on the Hyundai Deck at FAU Stadium
6-10 p.m. — Reception inside the Acura Club at FAU Stadium
FAU Boca Raton Campus – 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (parking in Garage III)
Click here for campus parking map
- All accommodations listed offer a courtesy FAU rate. Please click on the links below to book.
- Hyatt Place Boca Raton/Downtown – use group rate code “FAU” online or call 1-888-492-8847 and reference code “G-FAU1”. Must book by 7/21.
- Wyndham Boca Raton
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Boca Raton
- Waterstone Resort and Marina Boca Raton
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach – group rate code coming soon
- Mizner Park – downtown Boca’s shopping, dining, and entertainment destination.
- Red Reef Park – soak up some sun at this locals favorite
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center – enjoy environmental programs for all ages, sea turtle-themed activities, and more!
- Sugar Sand Park – visit the Children’s Science Explorium, take a spin around the carousel, or enjoy the science playground.
- For more activities in and around Boca, click here.