The IMPACT Awards, formerly Outstanding Young Owls, recognizes visionary young alumni leaders, creators and thinkers from each of the ten colleges at Florida Atlantic University. The award celebrates the next generation of Owls who are trendsetters, problem solvers, and innovators, making an IMPACT on their community and the world.
- Must be a graduate of Florida Atlantic University.
- Must be 40 years old or younger on December 31, 2020.
- Must be making an impact in their field, career or community.
- Must complete and submit application form.
- Must be willing to be included, with a photograph, in various alumni and University publications and marketing.
- November 1, 2020: Applications open.
- January 1, 2021: Applications close.
- January 15, 2021: Selected 2021 IMPACT honorees will be notified.
- January 22, 2021: All candidates and nominators notified of selection outcome.
- March 11, 2021: Selected honorees will be recognized during a virtual awards ceremony.